Discover the grantees of the second French Mindchangers call for proposals
The selection jury for the grantees of the second Mindchangers call for proposals in France, led by RESACOOP, was held in early July after several weeks of analysis of the applications.
In the end, out of 27 proposals from associations and local authorities, 14 projects were selected for a total funding of €389,536.
The grantees are:
- SCD (Service de Coopération au Développement)
- FATE – Forum associatif Tous ensemble
- Miroir 07
- Concordia Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Association Conscience et Impact Ecologique
- Co-travaux Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Ardèche Afrique solidaires
- Association des centres sociaux et culturels de la Mulatière
- Apoyo Urbano
- Comité UFCV (Union française des centres de vacances) de la Loire
- Association Départementale des Francas de l’Isère
- City of Belleville en Beaujolais
Congratulations to them!
They will meet for the first time on a major launch and exchange day on December 1, 2022 in Lyon.
We will soon give you more information about their projects on the regional page of the Mindchangers website.